V Works and Millwood Team
Don Lindstrom, General Manager
- Fifteen years of logging experience.
- Twenty years of Excavation experience
- Banfield animal hospital $53 million-dollar state of the art animal care facility
- Oregon City driving range
- Troutdale warehouse
- Holcomb Road improvement and Road extension
- AT&T main hub in Hillsboro parking lot
- Cove Oregon’s new HDPE water line from the dam to the hydroelectric plant
- Coburg Oregon Sewer Treatment Plant
- Installing the new UV System at the Hillsboro Sewer Treatment Plant
- Project manager on waterlines in Redmond, Salem, and Warrenton
- Worked on the upgrades at Chumawa School Salem, Oregon
- Project manager and estimator on the Woodburn memory care facility and Seattle memory care in Marysville, WA
Jeremy Lindstrom, Project Manager
- Excavation and logging from 2002.
- Experienced foreman running multiple projects simultaneously
- Jeremy is a gifted operator and pipe layer.
- Cowlitz county jail
- Retirement communities
- Redmond water replacement project,
- Hillsboro sewer treatment plant on the new UV section
- Foreman on Coburg,Oregon’s new treatment plant
- Foreman and operating equipment on numerus creek and river rehab projects
Matt Greenwood, Estimator
- Ten years of estimating experience including working as a Quantity Surveyor, experienced in excavation and site prep, and mechanical and process piping.
- B.S. in Business, Supply and Logistics Management.
- Currently a heavy equipment operator in the Oregon Army National Guard and prior service U.S. Navy.
- Intel FAB 32, FAB20, D1X MOD1 and MOD2
- Parking lot for Penske Truck Rental
Randy Damon, Landscape Manager
Randy has been in the landscape construction and maintenance business since 1976. In 1984 started a career as a Golf Course Superintendent, a career that lasted for 22 years. Graduated from College of the Desert in 1986 with a Associate Science Degree in Turfgrass Management. Arrived in Bend Oregon in 1996 where he was the Golf Course Superintendent at Broken Top Club. In 2002 Randy transitioned to the position of Landscape Director for The Club at ProngHorn, a position he held for eight years. Randy found himself regenerating Damon Landscape, a company that Randy and his brother Kerry operated back in Sun Valley Idaho in the early seventies. Randy operated Damon Landscape for seven years before joining the VWORKS Team in 2015.